Wednesday 17 September 2014

Favorite Movie

                    It's hard for me to pick a favorite film since I love so many. I'm a comedy person, and if I were forced to pick a favorite movie I would probably say "21 Jump Street"directed by Chris Miller and Phil Lord. The main cast of this movie includes Channing Tatum as Jenko, Jonah Hill as Schmidt, Dave Franco as Eric, Rob Riggle as Mr. Walters, and Ice Cube as Captain Dickson.

                      In my opinion, this type of comedy usually is easier to write, but the idea of this movie was very well produced. Some of the jokes were a bit out of context, but this randomness is what actually makes this film so fun to watch (e.g. Captain Dickson: Hey, hey! Stop f***in' with Korean Jesus. He ain't got time for yo problems, he's busy wit Korean s***!). Something else I find quite funny is Jenko's stupidity (e.g. Jenko: Chemistry's the one with shapes and s***, right?). 

                      For me, the movies that include more then one main character are the best. Especially those in which each of the main characters have completely different personalities and traits. I also need to be able to laugh at each character and with each character, and "21 Jump Street"is a perfect example for this. Another very good reason why I find this movie so fascinating is that if we set the storyline asside, we actually find a very touching moral to the story, which is  how losers can get well together with the popular kids, because it really doesn't matter!


Here are some short clips of the best parts in the movie! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9jjAer-Mn4
   

No comments:

Post a Comment