Thursday 18 June 2015

Constructing My First Webpage Using Wordpress

I have constructed a website about myself, using my artistic name, Tavo. I got influence by looking at websites of famous artists within the same genre of music as me (House Music). This link will take you to the website : http://gustavodornellesdemello97.wordpress.com

Firstly I picked a theme that would use a simplistic font for the title "Tavo" . The colour of Tavo was white therefore I decided to create a contrasting background by using black. I did this by going to the customise section for the website and changing the "active theme" as well as the "colours & backgrounds". I also created a logo saying "Gu" short for my name Gustavo with a strong emphasis of the colour red. This is to add some bright colours as opposed to the two contrasting ones, black and white. 







I made four pages in my website which are led from the tabs that appear in the home page. The four tabs include Home, Gigs, Music and Tavo. I have done this by going to the main editing page for the website and adding pages. I added a colourful image to the pages in order to portray the neon lights effect that attracts the audience by making them relate the website to clubs and parties.















No comments:

Post a Comment