Monday 9 November 2015

Filming Roles


Our teacher handed us a paper with five different filming roles in order to assign each person in the group with. However, dince there are only four people in my group we had to discard one of the roles, which we don't believe will cause any issues. My group was relatively neutral to what they would get, therefore I was able to pick one of my personal interest. I chose to be the music video producer and was then assigned to do some research on the role and what my priorities and assignements are, as you can see in my post " http://gustavomellomediastudiesmrn4.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/research-on-my-roll.html "


The four roles we ended up with were
1. Art Director being Hannah Everitt. 
2. Camera Man being Lucas Smith.
3. Director being Kai Gillespie
4. Music Video Producer being myself

No comments:

Post a Comment