Wednesday 9 September 2015

Idea 3 Music Video

Track 3- Kygo - Nothing Left (ft. Will Heard)

  • The artist Kygo is known for popularizing a new music subgenre called Tropical House . He is known for making very chilled and laid back songs, usually heard in the summer. He is similar to artists like Lost Frequencies and Felix Jaehn. My idea for this music video does not follow much of a narrative nor a performance aspect. I imagine this song being danced to in maybe a pool party or a tropical beach. However for the purposes of England's Geological location I would imagine a pool party would be easier to do. I cannot imagine a narrative to this song since the lyrics also don't tell a story. Basically what I imagine with this track is people dancing and having a good time in a sunny day's pool party.
  • As in for visuals I can mostly picture bright natural lighting, colorful swimming clothes, beach towels, a few beers and footballs or volleyballs. 
  • This video would fit in with the brand image of the artist simply for the fact that tropical house is imagined with a tropical beach vibe. However it can still be set in a sunny day pool; party.

No comments:

Post a Comment